- cancer, glaucoma, positive status for human immunodeficiency virus, or acquired immune deficiency syndrome when the condition or disease results in symptoms that seriously and adversely affect the patient’s health status;
- cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- severe chronic pain that is persistent pain of severe intensity that significantly interferes with daily activities as documented by the patient’s treating physician and by objective proof of the etiology of the pain, including relevant and necessary diagnostic tests that may include but are not limited to the results of an x-ray, computerized tomography scan, or magnetic resonance imaging; or confirmation of that diagnosis from a second physician who is independent of the treating physician and who conducts a physical examination;
- intractable nausea or vomiting;
- epilepsy or an intractable seizure disorder;
- multiple sclerosis;
- Crohn’s disease;
- painful peripheral neuropathy;
- a central nervous system disorder resulting in chronic, painful spasticity or muscle spasms;
- admittance into hospice care in accordance with rules adopted by the department; or
- any other medical condition or treatment for a medical condition approved by the legislature.
Business Category: Doctors
Cannabis Clinic is currently seeing patients in the Bozeman area. Medical records are required. Call 406-589-5516 to make an appointment.
Qualifying ConditionsIn Montana, the following debilitating medical conditions can be treated with Medical Cannabis: